EducationHarvard University '12, Cum Laude B.A. in History with Honors; Secondary in Theater.
*Recipient of History Department "Justice Grant" for Thesis on Italian FIlm Festivals during WWII.
ExperiencePrivate Tutoring For Four Years
* Worked closely with a family for 4 years, tutoring two children, middle school and high school age.
* Enhanced Study Skills and Writing Skills for both students
* Tutored SATs for high school student
* Worked with high school student on College Applications
* Tutoring history, AP English, and Public Speaking to high school student
Volunteer Tutor for Three Years with Earthen Vessels Program (Boston, MA)
* Worked with underprivileged 6th grade students on transition from elementary to middle school level
* Enhanced reading and writing skills
* Worked on social problems and promoted confidence in academics and self
HobbiesI am a lover of traveling, cooking, watching movies, running, and water skiing. When I'm not out and about exploring new countries or recipes I'm curled up next to a good book, usually Hemingway or David Sedaris.
I am a happy, fun person looking to help others with their academic pursuits. I graduated from Harvard in the Spring of '12, and spent all my undergraduate years dedicated to helping students achieved their goals. I am great with kids and can work with any student.
SAT/ACT, SAT II, AP U.S. History, AP European History, AP English Language, AP English LIterature, Middle School & High School History, Middle School & High School English, Writing Skills, Reading Comprehension, Study Skills, Social Studies, Public Speaking, **College Applications., Geography
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.