EducationAlumnus of University at Buffalo (SUNY) since May 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree in Chemistry and a 3.1/4.0 GPA.
Former student at The Bronx High School of Science.
Experience- At Kumon, I reviewed and taught students problem-solving skills in math and reading, improving their academic performance and raising average test grades on a monthly basis.
- During private tutoring, I examined students' natural approach to solving problems while practicing math and writing exercises, and integrated useful techniques.
- I received an SAT score of 1810 with a 710 in the math section.
- I have enjoyed my tutoring jobs more than any others I have experienced, because it brought me joy to see the relief on a student's face after figuring out the answer to a hard question and realizing that they were smart and capable of solving them with their own abilities, increasing their confidence and motivation to expand their knowledge.
- Algebra I&II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry
Hobbies- I enjoy singing as a hobby and stress reliever.
- I like going on long walks to sight-see and jogging to exercise.
- I love watching Food Network to gain tips on cooking and baking.
Algebra 1, Middle School Math, 8th Grade Science, 8th Grade math, 7th Grade Science, 7th Grade math, 6th Grade math, 6th Grade Science, General Chemistry, AP Calculus AB, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1, SAT Subject Test in Korean with Listening, SHSAT, Summer Tutoring, SAT Math
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.